- Raise awareness about the importance of taking care of the environment in both students from Primary School and ESO, as well as in the educational community as a whole.
- Acquiring habits of respect and sustainability.
- Working for a cleaner and more ecologically efficient world.
Our Green School project is led by a comission of environmental delegates made up by teachers Rosa Garrido and M. Àngel Torredemer and students from different grades that voluntarily meet up weekly to manage the different projects.
We carry out adapted activities por each age group and related to this initiative. These activities are:
- RRR (Reducing, Re-using, Recicling)
- Selective separation of waste.
- Exploitation of the excess water from the dining room.
- Minimization of water consumption in the bathrooms.
- Minimization of aluminum paper consumption (use of the boc 'n' roll).
- Raising awareness towards renewable energies
- Collection of used domestiic oil for its recycling.