Laura Ortiz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licenced in Psychopedagogy and Clinical Psychology at the Psychology and Education and Sports Sciences Faculty at Blanquerna. University Ramon Llull
Mª Luz Martínez: for ESO and Baccalaureate . email@example.com
Licenced in Clinical Psychology at University of Barcelona. UB
Objectives of DOPP:
- Tending to diversity
- Detecting NEE and stablishing coordinations with EAP.
- Collaborating with the teachers in the elaboration of individualized plans (PI).
- Doing a follow up with external professionals.
- Attention and support of the Singular Project students.
- Professional and academic orientation.
- Evaluation of basic and curricular competences.
- Orientation of the families in the evolutionary process of their children.
- Hosting of newcome students and attention to new families.
- Development of the Project family-school ("we grow together")
- Counsel in education in values and management of emotions.
- These performances are specified in the three intervention areas: in relation to the center, to the students and to the family.
In relation to the center/teachers:
- Advising and guiding the teaching team in relation to strategies that facilitate the answer to the diversity in students.
- Mainaining the follow up with teachers and tutors.
- Facilitating and coordinating the intervention of DOPP with external services (therapists, psychologists, speech therapists...)
- Providing direct support to the students with special educational needs and learning, behaviour and/or relationship difficulties inside or outside the classroom.
- Creating a space of mediation in order to maintain a good coexistence between all the members of the educational community.
- Creating adapted materials and applying relevant protocols for the students that require it.
- Activities rooted towards the facilitation of social integration of students with relationship issues inside their group and in school life.
- Advising about the transition to professional and/or academic life.
- Guiding and collaborating with the families of the students that recquire counceling by DOPP.
- Organizing talks on the subjects of education in order to provide a space to the families where they can solve doubts and share daily life situations.