This year we open our new Languages School. The objective is to offer our students a path to enhance their learning and communication skills of the languages they learn at school. Our metholody is based on:
- Playful classes for all ages: the classes are dynamic to capture the student's interest and achieve good results in the learning.
- Conversation classes for different levels: because the objective of a language is being able to communicate and therefore we work on dialogue to enhance fluency in speech and listening skills.
- Classes for adults (all levels): We work on the learning in different areas: reading, grammar and oral skills.
The classes for adults at Lleó XIII School are aimed at everybody who has a special interest in the learning of the english language or in the honing of it. These are two hour lessos in two levels:
Introduction to the learning of english through the different skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) along with the work of Use of English (grammar and vocabulary).
Honing of the use of the language, focusing on comprehension and oral expression without leaving aside written expression.
- Cambridge Training Center (B1, B2 i C1): .We prepare our students so that they achieve the different qualifications with the best possible results.
In the 2016-2017 year we have the following courses available:
- Childhood English: P4+P5. Wednesdays at 1:30pm
- Starters English: Primary School 1-4. Mondays and fridays at 2pm
- Movers English: Primary School 3-5. Wednesdays and Thursdays at 2pm
- KET English: ESO. Mondays and Wednesdays at 5pm
- PET English: ESO. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5pm
- PRE-FCE English: ESO. Wednesdays from 3pm to 5pm
- FIRST English: ESO and Baccalaureate.Mondays from 3pm to 5pm
- English for adults (all levels): ask for information